- Energetic, highly interactive workshop
- Gives students the confidence to be a leader
- Covers leadership, teamwork, self-confidence and more
- Engaging topics
- Interactive presentation
- Connection with students on and off the stage
- Encourages laughter, creativity, team work, and interaction
- Creates more motivated staff
- Finally – PD your faculty will love!
"If I had to pick one person to speak to a group of young students, it would be Ted Wiese, because he is the best I have ever seen. His stories and activities showed me how to be a better leader and inspired me to be a better person." –Chance, student, OH
Ted is passionate about connecting with students. When you hire Ted, he will work with you to make your event a memorable success for everyone involved.
- Informal, enthusiastic and engaging, Ted’s style creates the perfect environment for participants to learn.
- Ted interacts with students beyond the microphone to further inspire positive growth.
- Ted inspires students to believe they can make a difference – and he teaches them how to do it.
Ted has extraordinary national experience, but you’ll always feel like you are #1.
Hear Ted Talk!
Hear from students and adults about Ted’s work.
What students say…
“Thanks to this program, I will never look at a leadership position the same. I feel like I’ve been given the exact knowledge that I need to be an effective leader in my school…” – Jacob O, student, MI
What adults say…
“I was blown away by Ted’s active engagement with our students beyond his workshop. He connects with students in an uncommon and extraordinary way, something unique among motivational speakers. We invited him back again and again for just that reason.” – Amy F, Student Council Adviser, Indiana
Ted has experience on local, regional, national, and international stages.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Just fill out the form and Ted will be in touch.
“I Feel Great” and “I am #2” are registered trademarks belonging to Wiese Training and Development, LLC and may not be copied or used without the express written permission of Wiese Training and Development, LLC.