Join the hundreds of thousands of youth that have been transformed by Ted’s motivational “I FEEL GREAT” Ⓡ leadership curriculum!
Ted’s Challenge Leadership Workshop
- Empowers students to make a positive difference in their school or organization
- Inspires and motivates leaders and emerging leaders to pursue a lifetime of excellence
- Communicates successful leadership behaviors
- Fosters lasting unity
- Includes interactive, thought-provoking, and FUN activities
- Demonstrates the incredible power of teamwork
- Promotes a broadening of friendship base
- Can be customized to suit your group’s needs, size, or budget – just ask!
Students will translate their new discoveries into everyday behaviors which have a positive and measurable impact on their entire school.
Click Here for Frequently Asked Questions
Looking for creative Funding Solutions? Click Here
Following the workshop, adults and students say that participants:
- Are actively engaged throughout the experience
- Are excited to become more actively involved in school clubs and organizations
- Accept responsibility for leadership and take ownership of their success
- Learn how to use their enthusiasm and positive attitude to impact the student body
- Leave the program believing they can make a positive difference in the lives of others
“This workshop was a life-changing experience for me. It allowed me to open up to people that I never would have met without this program.”
Sam V, Student, MI
“I have seen Ted hold the attention of our junior class students and am amazed each time. Ted brings life instances and lessons together with practical information on how to be the best person one can be. As students, the class comes together and enjoys a day of activities and tasks that take them to another level of thinking, communicating and problem solving. When they return to school, many of them have told me what an influence the day had on their lives. It is months later and I am still seeing the benefits from the day. By far this is the best program for our junior class or for any group, to encourage them to take the talents they have been given and lead others in a positive direction.”
Amy C, Teacher, IN